Thank you for visiting my blog.
Here are some of my thoughts as I journey along learning about God, family, relationships, art, technology, nature, and other things.
Some quick info about me:
- I’ve worked as an IT professional for 13 years
- I have a biochemistry degree
- I used to be in two or three choirs, and rap and music groups
- My two attempts at dancing, first as an instructor, and later as a participant, both ended up disasters
- My first job out of school was as a restaurant manager; the second, teacher (during national youth service); the third, sales assistant
- I once quit a job four hours after I resumed because no one received me
- I attended two primary schools, two secondary schools, and two universities
- I completed a book on study skills for students during national youth service but lost it when the computer crashed
This blog was formerly published on WordPress as Life and Luz.
Thanks again for stopping by.
By the way, I help authors edit their writing for publishing. Are you writing a book? Let’s talk about your project.