Thank you for visiting my blog.
Here are some of my thoughts as I journey along learning about God, family, relationships, art, technology, nature, and other things.
Some quick info about me:
- I’ve worked as an IT professional for 13 years
- I have a biochemistry degree
- In my teen years, I was part of a choir, and then rap and music groups
- My two attempts at dancing, first as an instructor, and later as a participant, both ended up disasters
- My first job out of school was as a restaurant manager; the second was as a sales assistant
- I once quit a job four hours after I resumed because no one received me
- I attended two primary schools, two secondary schools, and two universities
- I wrote a book throughout my national youth service year but lost when the computer crashed
This blog was formerly published on WordPress as Life and Luz.
Thanks again for stopping by.
By the way, I help authors edit their writing for publishing. Are you writing a book? Let’s talk about your project.